Wednesday, November 4, 2009



Introducing "pattycakes"!!! After making cupcakes for my sons' wedding reception "pattycakes" was born. The cupcakes were such a hit that, with much encouragment, I have decided to share "pattycakes" with you. I am available for weddings, birthday parties, meetings or whatever you'd like. I have many flavors that you can find here on the blog. Or as a special request we can even develope a special flavor just for you.

By way of information, there will be a "pattycakes" store coming soon. Check back for the announcement of when and where. We are currently in the remodel stage. We also have available for your events cookie pops and many other unusual sweet treats that will make your party or event one to remember.

1 comment:

  1. Patty - your blogsite is looking awesome! I'm so excited for you, and wish you the ultimate in success with your new business venture.

    ReplyDelete